How To Use The Full Potential Of Your Brain?

laitman_232.02Question: It is said that a person uses only about 5% of the potential on one’s brain. Can we assume that this is enough to handle our individual animal needs? And if you work for the whole society, will the rest of the 95% will be opened up?

Answer: To work for the society means to rise above your egoism, to take upon yourself the goals, which are useful for the whole society, for its ultimate goal, for it to become integral, global.

When society riseד above its egoism and works only in an altruistic way, you will be able to use much more than 5% of your potential.

Question: In principle, if I need to solve a small personal problem on my own, the minimal potential is enough. But if it is necessary to solve the problem of a pandemic for example, and groups of scientists are trying to find a vaccine against the virus, then together can they connect to some kind of global mind and solve this issue?

Answer: No. I don’t think it is possible because all of them are egoists and everyone works for his own sake. To do this, they need to rise above themselves, which means to love each other, to include one inside the other.

Question: How can we use our potential if we have a large one, but only use 5%?

Answer: To do that, we need to rise above our egoistic nature, in which we were born, and acquire another altruistic nature, “love your neighbor as yourself.” Then you will be able to unite with others into one single whole, into one mind, into one desire. All of your internal data will become common, and everyone will be working for the benefit of all.
From KabTV’s “The Post-Coronavirus Era” 5/7/20

Related Material:
Can I Use 100% Of My Brain?
Future Society—One Humanity
The Person Of The Future

Discussion | Share Feedback | Ask a question Comments RSS Feed

Previous Post: