A New President, A New World, New Values

laitman_202_0Question: As a Kabbalist, how does the current situation in the world seem to you? You constantly talk about big changes that await us. What are these changes?

Answer: The world is truly in a very unique situation; it is clear that a revolution is approaching. Understandably, this has no connection to Trump, he is just like a puppet on a string chosen for this role. The system is going to get a powerful and very important “upgrade.” In principle, it is possible to say that the world is in a process of a transition toward new values. It is happening gradually, people do not understand it yet. From the power of money, which is the main pillar of capitalism, the world is moving toward more “spiritual” values. This is also linked to the ideological influence that is affecting the spread of Islam in the world. The Muslims are not fighting for money but for their ideology.

I hope that we will see great changes in the world and this entire process will bury the liberalism that is so fashionable in the world today. After all, it has no real basis or possibility of being sustained; its existence is completely artificial. It has brought us to a situation in which people can no longer tolerate it. On the one hand, some of them have immense, unjustifiable wealth that has not been achieved through real labor but through stock market scams. And on the other hand, there are people who don’t have anything with which to live.

Understandably, it is impossible to restore industrial production in America. All of the developed countries have transferred manufacturing to China and other places where labor is cheap. It has already become impossible to bring it back, and there is no need for that. American workers cannot be paid the same salary that the workers in China receive. Therefore, it is simply necessary to switch to a new, spiritual, human industry. We don’t need to manufacture things, but people! After all, there is no shortage of food or clothing. There is enough to supply everything that is necessary to every person in the world. There is a surplus of consumer goods in the world so there is no problem in providing them to everyone. Also, these products cost almost nothing.

We must realize that the only thing the world needs to succeed is a higher power, the strength of connection, which will make us similar in nature. Therefore, those people who, through their union, will be able to help humanity become like nature, will be most in demand. This will be the new future of the profession, where people have to learn.

It takes years to learn this, and it should be done by all—millions and billions of people around the world. For those who can train people to unite, it’s a new job. It should involve all the media, because it is a whole system.

People will study, and this training and study will be considered work—spiritual labor, the work of the Creator, for which we get everything we need. About 90% of the world’s population will not find work in producing. The remaining 10% of the mechanical work will need to be distributed around the world somehow.

Trump is embodying this change if he will be allowed to carry it out. But it is already a distinctive indicator since he wants to take the power away from the banking and financial system and return it to industry. But industry will not be as he believes, that it will again begin to produce cars in America and resume heavy and light industry. That will not succeed. Rather, a new industry will be born: the production of humanity.

This will be the new trend in the world. Likewise, this is a trend that has been determined by the situation that is being created in Europe; the European Union will collapse. Everyone is crying that Europe is betraying the integral connection, but the European Union has never been a union, and certainly not integral. It was an alliance of banks to take as much money as possible and control everyone.

So if this union falls apart, it will only be for the better. We don’t need to associate this breakup with the crumbling of Europe. There was no union in Europe; therefore, there is nothing to be sorry about. After the EU falls apart, and there is no doubt that it will, it will be possible to talk about true union. After all, it is clear that the urgent need for union is ripening. At some point it will be possible to talk about union and connection in Europe in another form. But that will require integral education.
From KabTV’s “A Talk About the Current Situation In The World” 11/18/16

Related Material:
New America + Trump, Part 1
Trump’s Victory
America Before The Decisive Choice

Discussion | Share Feedback | Ask a question

Laitman.com Comments RSS Feed