Don’t Mess With Nature’s Balance!

liveA question I received: It is known that we only use 2% of our brain. Could we say that spiritual development will allow us to develop the existing but unused potential of our brain?

My answer: 2% is more than enough for this world. What’s the purpose of the remaining 98%? The function of this “excess” volume is spiritual advancement, meaning the development of the soul and the perception of the Upper World. This same principle is now being revealed in humanity.

Only 2% of the population is necessary to provide for all of humanity’s needs. What should the remaining 98% do? Why were they created by Nature?

This is a very alarming indicator. After all, Nature functions under the influence of the law of balance. If certain animals are left without any possibilities for survival, either because they have multiplied excessively or they are simply “extras,” they become extinct. Thereby, Nature continues to maintain balance. We are also a part of Nature and we are nearing such a situation.

Nevertheless, we do exist on the human level and we need that 98% of humanity to carry out our spiritual correction, just as the larger part of a person’s brain is necessary for spiritual development. The problem is that those 2% of the people (who can provide for themselves and all of us materially) are not in a position to correct themselves spiritually.

This is because the greatest evil is concentrated in a small number of people. The portion of evil in each person is huge and its correction therefore is impossible. This is why all the evil created by the Upper force is divided among 7 billion people and each is responsible for correcting his small part. This is the only way that correction can be realized.

We are currently faced with an enormous threat. It is imperative for humanity to start correcting its egoism, not for the sake of spiritual development, but for self-preservation. Only then will the existence of such a large quantity of people be justified.

Massive calamities are ahead if we do not begin the work of correcting ourselves. Human egoism has grown throughout history, but now we find ourselves locked within the general system of Nature. We have become an integral part of it and have no way to avoid carrying out its laws of balance through bestowal and love within our “excess” egoism. In its own role, Nature knows no other way of balancing itself other than through the elimination of the “excess” parts within it (those that do not fulfill its laws).

Related Material: Post: Post: Hope For Peace Post: Unity- The Force Of Salvation Post: We Won’t Need Surplus In The Future Society
From Chaos to Harmony: Chapter 5. “Obeying Nature’s Law. Changing Our Attitude Toward Others Brings All of Nature into Balance”
Talks: Article “The Bond (Arvut)”. Talk 4

Discussion | Share Feedback | Ask a question Comments RSS Feed