The revelation of the laws “None else besides the Creator” & “Good that does good” happens not in us, but btwn us, in a group of Kabbalists, in the aspiration to establish “Love your neighbor as yourself” over the growing ego—a consequence of the Soul’s shattering.
#Law_of_the_upper_world is “None else besides Him, good that does god” can only be revealed in a group of 10. The revelation begins with the state of Embryo—I practically annul myself before the group, like to the Creator. Thus I cleave to the Upper one under any circumstances.
#The_path_above: If you feel a descent, it means the Creator drew closer to you, and so your differences from Him are revealed, for you to correct differences to similarities. Hence, rejoice in the descents, and ask for correction in joy! Thus a Kabbalist differs from a layman.
#Spiritual_work_ML. The Creator cannot be one’s personal teacher. It’s our ego that wants to acquire Him. But only to the extent that I bond with the group, when I “enter it,” annul myself in it, I discover the Creator’s presence at the center of the group’s unity.
At every moment it’s important to see that you received from Above everything you need to achieve the best possible future! #MotivationalQuotes #success #future
5. So, we must try to attain unity in the group until there’s: a) relative desire for it, b) realization that attaining it is impossible with our own strength and qualities, c) realization that it’s only possible in the Creator’s quality of bestowal, with His help, d) request…
4. #Spiritual_degree. Upon receiving the spiritual quality of love/bestowal, in which the Creator is revealed, the 10 attains this state—the 1st spiritual degree (1/125). It is filled with the upper light—the Creator’s revelation—and senses a new world, eternal and perfect.
3. #Prayer. The desire to change arises if the group (10) aspires to unite above personal egos into one will to bestow. Such an aspiration is called a prayer (MAN) to the Creator. If the prayer is ripe, it instantly draws an answer to the 10 from above (MAD, means of connection).
#Spiritualwork_ML. Sensation occurs in the contrast of light/dark in thoughts, feelings. Hence, we must comprise contrasting qualities. Perfection is attained from its absence. We already have the ego, but not Altruism! Our world is given to reveal perfection above the ego.
2. #Help_from_above. The upper light triggers the desire 2 change. It arises in the group (10, Minyan) in exertions to unite above the ego into one desire. Exertions lead to a realization that uniting with one’s strength is impossible, and only the higher force (Torah) can help.
1. #Meaning_of_life is 2 reveal Creator based on the law of equivalence, i.e. quality of bestowal a la Creator. But our nature is the will to receive (ego). Bestowal is Creator’s quality. Changing reception (ego) to bestowal is only possible thru the Creator (upper light, Torah).
#Spiritualwork_ML with a spiritual disturbance? Rise above it at once, ignoring the disturbance itself. Regard a disturbance as a springboard that hurls you upward, sent to you on purpose. It seems a disturbance psychologically, but it isn’t—it’s a means for ascent!
#Know yourself. To relate to yourself & others objectively, I propose organizing systematic, regulated “quarrels,” during which, under prearranged conditions, you can unload on your partner. And then, keeping the same control, return to the good state. It helps!
#Reward & punishment in an egoistic perception of the world are opposite to those engaged in spiritual ascent. Those who wish to escape the ego take criticism as a gift—an opportunity to ascend spiritually—and thus turn punishment to reward.
Old Jewish #joke: “I don’t like Pavarotti!” “You seen him perform?” “No, Rabinowitz sang it over the phone.” It’s funny to see critics of Kabbalah, who don’t know the subject & haven’t attained the Creator. I get it: it feels good to bark & show allegiance to the “Jewish KGB.”
Creator’s #revelation is a sequence of internal states that one struggles but connects to the Creator. The biggest mistake is thinking that things come not from Him, but from our world, behind which He’s concealed. By connecting everything to the Creator, I gradually reveal Him.
From Twitter, 1/9/18