Dispersion Of The Jews Among Other Nations

Laitman_419Question: What is the spiritual meaning of the dispersion of the Jews among other nations following the destruction of the Second Temple by the Romans?

Answer: The spiritual meaning of the Jews’ dispersion is for them to dissolve in the other nations, as written in The Book of Zohar. This refers to the spiritual and mental penetration, rather than the physical one—it refers to culture and one’s approach to everything.

The Jews are not a nation, but parts of all the nations living in Ancient Babylon. Those that Abraham gathered comprised only 5% of the people of Babylon. The other 95% of the residents of Ancient Babylon dispersed across the whole world.

Now, after the Jews have gone through great suffering in the Egyptian and Babylonian bondage, the destruction of the First and Second Temples, and 2,000 years of exile, their mixing with the nations of the world is complete. In the process, their Reshimot (spiritual informational data) have completely dissolved in the other nations. This is why the wisdom of Kabbalah is already being revealed as the method of correction of all humanity.

It is open to any person who asks the question about the meaning of life. And there is no difference between people of different nationalities.
From the Kabbalah Lesson in Russian on 7/16/17

Related Material:
Israel Is Not A Nationality But An Aspiration
A War We Have No Chance Of Winning
Spiritual Hierarchy

Discussion | Share Feedback | Ask a question

Laitman.com Comments RSS Feed