New Life #786 – Virtual Reality
Dr. Michael Laitman in conversation with Oren Levi and Yael Leshed-Harel
Humanity has always looked for ways of making our grey life brighter.
- Just like kids we invent different games in order to pass the time, but if we escape real life through these games to a virtual dream, we harm our evolution as human beings.
- I am not referring to advanced technology that makes our life easier, but to the escape from reality.
- We cannot predict how virtual games will affect human behavior.
- You can manipulate a person any way you wish, and those who gain from it will do so.
- Our evolution as human beings requires the establishment of warmer closer connections between people, but we are escaping to virtual games.
- These are not just games because a game changes me as a person. It changes my attitude to life.
- The elite think that most people are redundant anyway, and so instead of causing problems it is better if they play.
- We will have to decide where humanity is headed, since by escaping we may be opening the gate to our “graveyard.”
- The escape to a virtual world will not work since it is opposed to our evolution to the peak of reality.
From KabTV’s “New Life #786 – Virtual Reality,” 11/1/16
| Video: Play Now | Download
||Audio: Play Now | Download|