Answers To Your Questions, Part 112

laitman_559Question: Does a person suffer only to the extent of  his uncorrectedness?

Answer: Yes!

Question: When my mother died, my desires changed, and I began to feel her desires inside of me. Is that normal from a Kabbalistic perspective, or should I consult a psychologist?

Answer: You simply have matured.

Question: How can we help a person who goes wild and simply goes mad?

Answer: Call a doctor!

Related Material:
Seeing The Two Worlds
Mortal World And The Eternal Soul
Anti-Life Is Victory Over Death

Discussion | Share Feedback | Ask a question Comments RSS Feed