New Life 445 – The Ebola Virus, Part 1
Dr. Michael Laitman in conversation with Oren Levi and Nitzah Mazoz
Why does the Ebola virus break out again and why is it becoming more lethal than in the past? What sort of system do we live in today and can we impact the spread of the virus by balancing it?
We live in a system. If the system is unbalanced, it leads to a variety of difficult phenomena like the Ebola virus.
- Health means balance. If we balance the system the good bacteria will be balanced with the bad bacteria.
- Because all of nature is one system, balance on the higher level leads to balance on the lower level.
- Man is at the head of the evolutionary hierarchy. Social relations determine everything.
- Medicine in the past and even modern Eastern medicine speak about body and soul. The mental state affects the individual’s health.
- But in the past we were not connected to each other. One person could balance himself and be healed.
- Today we are all part of one global village. A system of mutual dependence. Our balance and our health depend on the whole society.
We must understand that we are one system and treat each other accordingly in order to stop the spread of plagues.
From KabTV’s “New Life 445 – The Ebola Virus, Part 1,” 10/19/14
| Video: Play Now | Download
||Audio: Play Now | Download|