My Answer: A person should come away from the lesson with a few main impressions:
- I haven’t achieved anything yet!
- I have just received a very powerful, potent medicine which will bring me much closer to the goal. These hours of my life were eternal because their benefit is priceless. I will never lose what I have gained just now and no one can take it away from me.
- It is good that I feel empty. If I felt fulfilled, it would mean that I am content with my present egoistic desires.
- It is written, “Your heart will delight in the Creator,” which means that when I am corrected, I will feel fulfilled by fulfilling the Creator. This is the kind of correction I should expect to come to me.
- All the reception and all the bestowal should come “from me” in the middle line. The right line is where I receive the Light of Correction, the Light of Bestowal, from above downward. This Light corrects me if I am completely open to it, if I let it enter me. In the left line, I use my egoistic desires to the extent that they are connected to bestowal. This means working with the Light of Hochma from below upward.
- All the changes that I expect to take place within me will bring me closer to bestowal. If I think this way, then it is impossible to feel bad.