Bnei Baruch is hosting an international Internet campaign in conjunction with the FLIX website. The campaign is called “Shana Tova” (Happy New Year), and it’s dedicated to the Israeli New Year, which will begin on September 29, 2008. The campaign is a competition of the best video wishing people a Happy New Year.
Every time someone views a video clip on the FLIX website, they will see an ad of our website – “Kabbalah L’Am.”
Click here to watch an explanatory video on how you can easily help disseminate the wisdom of Kabbalah by participating in this campaign.
So far 345 video clips have been posted and watched by 121,571 people! Here are just a few to sample – by watching them, you will be helping to disseminate Kabbalah (please wait for the video clips to finish playing):
- Taxi – by the evening group
- Shana Tova… Scared? – by the young group
- Shana Tova from Eliezer and the Carrot – by the Haifa Group
- Shana Tova from Noah – by the Eilat Group
- A New Reincarnation, a New Year – by the Ashdod Group
- A Moment Before “Closing Shop” – by the virtual group