New Life 797 – The Lost Tribes Among Us
Dr. Michael Laitman in conversation with Oren Levi and Tal Mandelbaum ben Moshe
There is no connection between the division of the people of Israel into camps today and the division into the tribes of Israel in Biblical times.
• When the children of Israel work on the connection between them, it will be revealed who belong to which tribe and how they will reunite into tribes.
• The central motive for the method of connection is “Love covereth all transgressions” (Proverbs 10:12), i.e., we connect above all differences.
• To connect, we must first learn what human nature is, what the goal of creation is, and how to implement it.
• The connection is similar to the reconciliation process in a couple, beginning with what is good and then adding the bad.
• If we want to live well, we must learn how to connect, otherwise troubles will obligate us to connect.
• Connection will summon a power from nature that will shape us into a desired form, which is unknown to us from the start.
• Nature is the upper force, the system in which we exist, and it moves us forward in our development.
• In a state of “connection,” all are very different from each other, but we seek to complement each other.
From KabTV’s “New Life 797 – The Lost Tribes Among Us,” 12/1/16
| Video: Play Now | Download
||Audio: Play Now | Download|