New Life #785 – From Political Correctness To True Equality
Dr. Michael Laitman in conversation with Oren Levi and Tal Mandelbaum ben Moshe
Why is political correctness contrary to human nature? What is the right way of coping with conflicts and how can we reach true social equality despite the differences between people?
Today it is impossible to speak openly about different social problems.
- Social problems stem from the fact that we don’t have the positive force to balance human egoism. The wisdom of Kabbalah teaches us how we can draw the positive force we need.
- If we only conceal our evil attitude without correcting it, it will eventually erupt in different forms like Fascism, Nazism, etc,…
- The European countries, for example, don’t know how to cope with the refugees, and they are actually burying themselves. Radical Islam is taking advantage of the culture of political correctness and is aiming to crush Europe.
- People are different from each other but a person wants everyone to be like him, to act like him. Everyone also aspires to be the “king of the jungle” because the aspiration to dominate others is part of human nature.
- Our only hope is to study the method of connection above all our differences. It may sound impossible, but there is a balancing positive force in nature we can draw into our life by learning the method of connection according to the wisdom of Kabbalah.
From KabTV’s “New Life #785 – From Political Correctness To True Equality,” 10/27/16
| Video: Play Now | Download
||Audio: Play Now | Download|