New Life #777 – The Spiritual Revival Of The Nation Of Israel
Dr. Michael Laitman in conversation with Oren Levi and Nitzah Mazoz
Through Israel, the abundance should move to all of creation— the still, vegetative, and animate nature and mankind—filling them with the knowledge of the Creator.
The main points of this plan:
- A Jew is a person who has a greater desire than ordinary people, which is expressed in different ways.
- Our spiritual revival means connection. We undergo a four phase process of connection and separation.
- During the last exile, the nation of Israel split up into two major streams: the Orthodox and the non-religious. Today the assimilation in the US and Canada is immense. The Jews who have drawn away from religion are disappearing so the religious Jews are becoming even more Orthodox and more extreme.
- The wisdom of Kabbalah, the internality of the Torah, speaks about connection. The wisdom of Kabbalah leads to the revelation of the Creator in the connection between people, to the love of Israel, and to the correction of the soul.
- When we connect to each other and are as one bundle, we will feel how the upper force dwells among us, the force of love. Then we will draw all of humanity after us, which is called being a Light unto the nations of the world.
- If we want to ensure that our children remain Jewish, we have to teach them the method of connection according to the wisdom of Kabbalah.
From KabTV’s “New Life #777 – The Spiritual Revival Of The Nation Of Israel,” 10/13/16
| Video: Play Now | Download
||Audio: Play Now | Download|