Predictions For 2012
Opinion: (Gerald Celente, Trends Research International):
“1. Economic Martial Law: Given the current economic and geopolitical conditions, the central banks and world governments already have plans in place to declare economic martial law … with the possibility of military martial law to follow.
2. Battlefield America: With a stroke of the Presidential pen, language was removed from an earlier version of the National Defense Authorization Act, granting the President authority to act as judge, jury and executioner.
3. Invasion of the Occupy: … protests will hit Wall Street in the early years of the new millennium and will spread nationwide.
4. Climax Time: The financial house of cards is collapsing…
5. Technocrat Takeover: “Democracy is Dead; Long Live the Technocrat!”
6. Repatriate! Repatriate!: It took a small, but financially and politically powerful group to sell the world on globalization, and it will take a large, committed and coordinated citizens’ movement to “un-sell” it.
7. Secession Obsession: Winds of political change are blowing from Tunisia to Russia and everywhere in between…
8. Safe Havens: As the signs of imminent economic and social collapse become more pronounced, legions of New Millennium survivalists are, or will be, thinking about looking for methods and ways to escape the resulting turmoil. Those ‘on-trend’ have already taken measure to implement … 3 G’s: Gold, Guns and a Getaway plan. Where to go? What to do?..
9. Big Brother Internet: The coming year will be the beginning of the end of Internet Freedom: A battle between the governments and the people.
10. Direct vs. Faux Democracy: The only viable solution is to take the vote out of the hands of party politicians and institute Direct Democracy.
11. Alternative Energy 2012: Even under the cloud of Fukushima, the harnessing of nuclear power is being reinvigorated by a fuel that is significantly safer than uranium and by the introduction of small, modular, portable reactors that reduce costs and construction time. In addition, there are dozens of projects underway that explore the possibility of creating cleaner, competitively priced liquid fuels distilled from natural sources. Plan to start saying goodbye to conventional liquid fuels!”
My Comment: May all this happen, but only peacefully and in a good way.
Bleak Prospects For 2012
Let’s Make The Year 2012 A Good Turning Point
Discussion | Share Feedback | Ask a question
Laitman.com Comments RSS Feed