Question from Facebook: How can I tell whether the person in front of me is a Kabbalist?
Answer: There is no way you can tell, but there are external signs of a Kabbalist:
1. Regularly studying the wisdom of Kabbalah whenever he can.
2. Studying for 3 hours during the morning lesson.
3. Regularly attending the gathering of friends’ meetings.
4. Taking part in dissemination that leads to the correction of the world.
5. Making active efforts to bring the world to a corrected state.
This is called a Kabbalist
Question: If that’s the case, even a student who is a beginner can be called a Kabbalist.
Answer: According to the wisdom of Kabbalah, a person is called a Kabbalist according to his intention and his goal, not according to whether he has attained a spiritual level. If he focuses himself on it the spiritual level, it means that he is in it.
From KabTV’s “News with Michael Laitman” 3/8/17