A question I received: How should we react to people who try to use us?
- Like parents with children, knowing that they wouldn’t act this way if they were on your level;
- To understand that children can be sly and lazy;
- This can help you say “No” firmly, if the situation calls for it;
- To ask yourself “What is the Creator teaching me here?”
- To realize that everyone has his or her role in this world.
I use these rules and find them very helpful.
My Answer: If it isn’t someone who must definitely be convinced of the authenticity of Kabbalah (a journalist, for example), then you should simply leave people with a good mood and a positive impression from interacting with you.
Laitman.com Post: The Difference Between Spiritual and Physical Growth Is the Qualities One Develops
Laitman.com Post: Influence of the Environment
Laitman.com Post: To Be Born a Kabbalist
Kabbalah on Education
Kabbalah for Children