A question I received: You’ve been the leader and mentor of the Bnei Baruch group for nearly twenty years. Maybe it’s time to make a public summary? How many people have crossed the Machsom over this period of time, and how has the world changed as a consequence? Or is this no longer the objective today? Are you now simply trying to change the world without your students’ personal correction?
I understand that this question will be deleted, but at least someone will read it. But if you do decide to publish an answer, then please don’t beat around the bush: give us real numbers and results, and the actual improvement in the world.
- Number of students in the world – around 2,000,000.
- Number of groups in the world – 73.
- Number of people who have crossed the Machsom – 19.
- Number of people who are about to cross the Machsom – 210. The rest will cross it by the year 2012.
- Annual growth of students – 700-900%.
- Number of hopeless students – 1. It’s you.