We will be holding a course for beginners at our Learning Center, starting September 3.
The course will run for 24 weeks, and will be led by two of Bnei Baruch’s veteran students, Tony Kosinec and Mike Kellogg. Any newcomer to Kabbalah will benefit by acquiring a firm basis in Kabbalah’s basic concepts, including:
- What Kabbalah is and isn’t,
- How Kabbalah defines our perception of reality,
- What determines our feelings of pleasure and pain and how to correct the source of suffering,
- How to understand the “language of the Kabbalists”
- What Kabbalistic texts are actually talking about,
- What is free will is and how to attain it.