Seventh Lesson: Perception of Reality (10:00am)
- Central concepts from the article “Introduction to the Book of Zohar” and the book “Shamati (I Heard).”
a. Everything is arranged and determined in relation to the souls.
b. Everything takes place in one Adam (man).
c. The Torah is within us – the internality of the Torah.
d. The right way to study the authentic wisdom of Kabbalah.
- Selected quotes from The Zohar on the topic of how we perceive reality.
- Questions from the audience.
Eighth Lesson: Educating the New Generation (not just the young of age) (16:00)
- Words of Kabbalists on our need to teach and promote the wisdom of Kabbalah, and to open schools for the learning of the wisdom.
- The need for the construction of a school, where the new generation will learn how to be an Adam (man).
Ninth Lesson: The Day After the Convention (19:30pm)
- Unity among all people in the world – “For they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” “and the leopard shall lie down with the kid (young goat).”
a. Our salvation depends on the dissemination of the wisdom of Kabbalah and in the unity among us – two concepts that seemingly contradict one another: one aims us internally, whereas the other aims us externally, yet it is up to us to connect them within ourselves.
b. There is a “hero” in quantity, and a “hero” in quality – we need both the quantity and the quality.
c. A short overview of the groups of the Bnei Baruch Kabbalah Education & Research Institute and Kabbalah L’Am around the world. The correction has been left to us and to our ability to help the whole world shift from the path of suffering to the path of the Light.
2. Selected quotes from The Zohar on the spiritual path.
3. Explanation of the structure of the Daily Kabbalah Lesson and on the proper relationship to each of its parts (The Zohar, Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah/The Study of the Ten Sefirot, articles of Baal HaSulam, The Zohar evening lessons).