The Potential Of Our Brain

Laitman_725.jpgQuestion: They say that we only use 2% of brain’s potential. Why we were given the other 98%?

Answer: In my opinion, even this is too much for our world. We absolutely don’t use our brain and especially our consciousness because it is not inside the head but around us.

My consciousness is included into the common soul, in that great desire Malchut of the world of Infinity, in which I enter with my point in the heart, and this desire is all mine. Assembling all desires into the correct form leads me to the correct consciousness, to understanding how this whole huge mechanism is launched, and I exist in it.

I must have vast resources in order to control the entire spiritual universe. Therefore, 98% of the brain is our potential for the future.
From the Kabbalah Lesson in Russian 1/15/17

Related Material:
Can I Use 100% Of My Brain?
The Brain As A Supreme Coordinator
Consciousness: Beyond Time And Space

Discussion | Share Feedback | Ask a question Comments RSS Feed

Previous Post: