Answer: According to the popular Russian science fiction novel Monday Begins on Saturday by Strugatzky:
To pass through a wall, it is vital to:
1. See in front of you only the goal.
2. Believe in yourself.
3. Don’t pay attention to obstacles.
According to us:
1. See in front of you only the goal: adherence, equivalence of form with the Creator.
2. Believe in the instructions of the Kabbalists and carry them out (group, learning, and so forth).
3. Use obstacles correctly thereby transforming a descent into an ascent.