In the News (from Telegraph.co.uk): Ask Jeeves, the British Internet search engine, has published its Top 10 unanswerable questions that have bothered humanity during the last decade. Here are my answers to them.
1. What is the meaning of life? In getting to know the source of life, the Creator, through which we find eternal life and its meaning.
2. Is there a God? No, there is Nature or the law of equivalence to the Creator, the property of love and bestowal.
3. Do blondes have more fun? Because they are dumber?
4. What is the best diet? Eat like animals do: what’s good for your health.
5. Is there anybody out there? Yes, there is, but at a higher dimension, in the will to bestow, contrary to the corporeal life which is lived in the will to receive.
6. Who is the most famous person in the world? For each person, it is his parents.
7. What is love? Fulfilling the desires of the other person.
8. What is the secret to happiness? To give instead of taking since then you are unlimited and happy.
9. Did Tony Soprano die? I don’t know who he is, and it doesn’t matter to me anyway.
10. How long will I live? The point is to attain eternal life before this one expires.