New Life #335 – Conflict Resolution In The Workplace, Part 1
Dr. Michael Laitman in conversation with Oren Levi and Tal Mandelbaum ben Moshe
What causes anger and conflicts in the workplace, what is the right way to resolve these situations, and what techniques help us build relationships of connection and cooperation between us?
Case: Employees are required to perform a task beneath their level due to the absence of another employee.
- Everyone could sit together with the boss in a circle and talk about the situation and find the solution together.
- The wisdom of connection can develop the feeling of acting together, in support and mutual responsibility.
- The connection between people means that they feel a mutual responsibility for everything that happens at the workplace.
- We live to feel good, joy, and happiness. Arguments and stress damage our health.
- We should try to build a society where the feeling of thoughtfulness, concern, and connection exist between everyone.
- Don’t relate to conflicts that exist in the organization, but raise people to a higher level.
- All problems, ultimately come from the ego, arrogance and control. Thus connection solves everything.
- Do not talk about problems, but about relationships that aren’t connected to work, like partners and family.
- The aim is to soften the tension, to get everyone to agree to a shared feeling of warmth.
From KabTV’s “New Life #335 – Conflict Resolution In The Workplace, Part 1,” 4/1/14
| Video: Play Now | Download
||Audio: Play Now | Download|