The Potential Of Our Brain

Question: They say that we only use 2% of brain’s potential. Why we were given the other 98%? Answer: In my opinion, even this is too much for our world. We absolutely don’t use our brain and especially our consciousness because it is not inside the head but around us. My consciousness is included into … Continue reading The Potential Of Our Brain